100% Mulberry Silk slip bassinet sleeve with a quality fine mesh laundry bag
Important sizing information on this handmade bassinet silk sleeve
- Handmade with love and care on the Gold Coast, Australia
- 6A Graded non toxic 22 momme Mulberry silk
- The higher the momme the thicker and better the quality
- This silk sleeve works just like a flat sheet (but smaller) that you place over your current fitted sheet, but with little movement once in place
- Stays in place with elastic around the back so it’s secure on your mattress
- Mulberry Silk covers mattress partially, only on the parts where it matters
- Can be moved around the cot so only bubs head lies on top of it
- Silk part is about 45 x 33cm (17.7 x 13 inches)
- Suitable for bassinets up to 39cm wide (15 inches)
- They are machine washable in cool water on a gentle cycle. Cool iron on reverse side. Please see full washing instructions here.
- Crib/cot silk sleeve over here
- Mini crib silk sleeve over here
Why choose Mulberry silk above other silk and cotton products?
No more bed hair and baby bald spots
The natural benefits of mulberry silk carriers through from your skin to your hair. Hair that lacks moisture tend to appear frizzy, lifeless and is more prone too breakage. This is often caused by friction between your hair and your sheets. Silk helps to prevent friction and allows your hair to glide gently across the pillow or semi sheets. The conclusion is that sleeping on a mulberry silk bassinet semi sheet can minimise split ends, knotting, frizz, dryness as well as the dreaded baby bald head.
Silk helps keep moisture close to your skin. The same way it helps your hair stay hydrated, it will also help your skin. This means it won’t absorb your skin’s natural moisture as many other fabrics do.
Breathable and temperature regulating
Silk is a natural fibre and allows your skin to breathe, minimising irritation. This sensitive skin friendly fibre is also temperature regulating, ensuring you sleep comfortable all night long.
Naturally Hypoallergenic baby semi sheet
Mulberry silk is naturally hypoallergenic. It has a natural resistance to odour-causing bacteria, dust mites and mould, making it the perfect option for babies sensitive skins, asthma and allergy sufferers.
Mulberry silk is Soft, smooth and luxurious
Mulberry silk is renowned for being the highest quality silk on the market. The softness and smooth texture of the fibres makes it a dream to sleep on and worth the investment in this piece of luxury.
Looking for a full bassinet silk fitted sheet? Have a look at our other sizes over here
Disclaimer: Some hair loss in babies are normal and some can not be prevented. Please have a read over here about normal baby hair loss.
Safety warning: Always make sure to check that the ties are secure before laying baby to sleep on this semi sheet. Never let little children play with the semi sheet when it’s not tied up on a mattress.