$ 26.00 – $ 28.00
100% Mulberry Silk fashion hair scrunchies in a beautiful organza bag
Important sizing information on these handmade Mulberry silk hair scrunchies
- Three pack in the same size – please leave note if you want different colours
- Handmade with love and care on the Gold Coast, Australia
- 19 momme grade silk used
- The higher the momme the thicker and better the quality
- Broad elastic used so it does not stretch out
- Small scrunchies are 20cm when stretched out and about 3.5cm wide silk.
- Medium scrunchies are about 20cm long when stretched out and about 5cm wide silk.
- They are machine washable in cool water on a gentle cycle. Cool iron on reverse side or under a cotton iron cloth.
- Please see full washing instructions here.
- International certification: OEKO-TEX standard 100 non Toxic and highest graded silk of 6A
Why choose Mulberry silk above other silk and cotton products?
No more bed hair and bald spots and hair tugging
The natural benefits of mulberry silk carriers through from your skin to your hair. Hair that lacks moisture tend to appear frizzy, lifeless and is more prone too breakage. This is often caused by friction between your hair and your hair accessories. Silk helps to prevent friction and allows your hair to glide gently out of the scrunchies. The conclusion is that using a mulberry silk hair scrunchie can minimise tangles, split ends, knotting, frizz and dryness.
Breathable and temperature regulating
Silk is a natural fibre and allows your hair to breathe, minimising irritation. This naturally friendly fibre is also temperature regulating, ensuring you sleep comfortable all night long.
Mulberry silk is naturally hypoallergenic. It has a natural resistance to odour-causing bacteria, dust mites and mould, making it the perfect option for delicate hair, asthma and allergy sufferers.
Mulberry silk is Soft, smooth and luxurious
Mulberry silk is renowned for being the highest quality silk on the market. The softness and smooth texture of the fibres makes it a dream to touch and worth the investment in this piece of luxury.
Looking for other Mulberry silk products? Have a look over here:
Disclaimer: Some hair loss in babies are normal and some can not be prevented. Please have a read over here about normal baby hair loss.