100% Mulberry Silk newborn swaddle blanket wrap
Important information on this mulberry silk swaddle wrap
- Large size of 140x70cm and suitable for proper swaddling.
- One quality mesh laundry bag.
- Designed and handmade on the Gold Coast, Australia.
- 22 momme grade 6A non toxic silk – The higher the momme the thicker and better the quality.
- It is important to ALWAYS use a washing bag and to follow the correct washing instructions to keep your silk products lasting longer and looking beautiful.
- They are machine washable in cool water on a gentle cycle. Cool iron on reverse side. Please see full washing instructions here.
Why choose Mulberry silk above other silk and cotton products?
No more bed hair and baby bald spots
The natural benefits of mulberry silk carriers through from your skin to your hair. Hair that lacks moisture tend to appear frizzy, lifeless and is more prone too breakage. This is often caused by friction between your hair and your boomerang pillowcase. Silk helps to prevent friction and allows your hair to glide gently across the pillow or sheets.
The conclusion is that sleeping on a mulberry silk pillow case can minimise split ends, knotting, frizz, dryness as well as the dreaded baby bald head.
Silk helps keep moisture close to your skin. It also helps your hair stay hydrated and help your skin. This means it won’t absorb your skin’s natural moisture as many other fabrics do.
Breathable and temperature regulating
Silk is a natural fibre and allows your skin to breathe, minimising irritation. This sensitive skin friendly fibre is also temperature regulating, ensuring you sleep comfortable all night long.
Naturally Hypoallergenic baby fitted sheet
Mulberry silk is naturally hypoallergenic. It has a natural resistance to odour-causing bacteria, dust mites and mould, making it the perfect option for babies sensitive skins, asthma and allergy sufferers.
Mulberry silk is Soft, smooth, luxury
Mulberry silk is renowned for being the highest quality silk on the market. The softness and smooth texture of the fibres makes it a dream to sleep on and worth the investment in this piece of luxury.
Have a look at our Mulberry silk burn test. Great way to prove that it’s real silk. Mulberry silk burn test
Disclaimer: Some hair loss in babies are normal and some can not be prevented. Please have a read over here about normal baby hair loss.